Trek to Everest Basecamp
Join us on this world class trek into Everest Base Camp starting at Lukla and ending with two nights at Everest Base Camp. This journey throughout he Khumbu region will stoke all your high altitude fantasies. Finish off with a helicopter transfer back to Kathmandu.
Tentative date: April 7-21, 2018
April 6: Arrive Kathmandu, airport transfer and welcome dinner
April 7: Kathmandu city tour and orientation
April 8: Transfer to airport for flight to Lukla, Trek to Phakding
April 9: Trek to Namche Bazar 3500m
April 10: Hike around Namche for acclimatization- hike to Everest View
April 11: Trek to Deboche via Tengboche 3850m
April 12: Trek to Pheriche 4210m.
April 13: Rest day in Pheriche- hike around
April 14: Trek to Lobuche 4910m
April 15: Rest day in Lobuche
April 16: Trek to Ghorekshep 5110m
April 17: Trek to Everest BC 5300m – overnight in tents
April 18: Rest and explore around Everest Basecamp.
April 19: Helicopter from Everest Basecamp, direction Kathmandu. Transfer to Kathmandu Hotel
April 20: Transfer to Airport for onward journey.
- 3 nights accommodation in Kathmandu (2 on the front end and 1 on the back end)
- Welcome dinner
- Kathmandu-Lukla- Kathmandu airfare.
- 2night accommodation in tent at Everest Base Camp.
- Helicopter flight from Everest Base Camp
Cost Does Not Include
- International round trip airfare USA-Nepal
- Personal Items (gifts, etc)
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks including bottle water
- Single supplement upon request
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Charges incurred as a result of weather delays.