Keith and Brian had another relaxing day at Vinson Basecamp, socked in by clouds and snow. They are finishing off the rest of their "special meals", today's main meal being beef burritios. There has been rougly 6in (10cm) of fresh snow over the last 24 hours, coating everything in fresh powder...

There may be a break in the weather tomorrow, long enough to bring everyone from Vinson back to Union Glacier. If ther weather holds at Union Glacier, an Ilyushin will fly in from Punta Arenas as well, and that would mean that our team could be back to Punta Arenas as early as tomorrow night. We'll have weather updates tomorrow mid morning and will be posting abother update here.

Check back tomorrow for a progress update.

Facebook Twitter YouTube  

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone 1.847.256.4409
Toll-Free USA/CAN. 800.732.7328


This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone 1.847.256.4409
Toll-Free USA/CAN. 800.732.7328