Yesterday our teams made their way from Low Camp to High Camp in beautiful conditions. After considering the conditions at high camp, the team decided to take a layover day to rest and recuperate in the tents. The weather looks good for a summit push tomorrow and everyone is feeling strong and in high spirits. If conditions hold, the team will make a summit bid tomorrow and return to high camp after. We'll keep you posted with their progress as they climb to the top of the white continent.
During their rest day, one of our team members, Jeff Glasbrenner (renowned mountaineer, 25-time Ironman, and amputee), received some special questions from a school group and shared his responses via the audio update. Use the link below to listen.
Jeff Glasbrenner at Vinson High Camp